Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains approximately 16.075 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 300 coins.
- Obverse: Shows a close-up view of the famous 1889 Van Gogh self-portrait that depicts the painter's left profile in a beautiful frame. Additionally, the title of the artwork, the name of the artist, and the 2020 year date are inscribed on the plaque and the lower part of the frame.
- Reverse: Is common to the series and features several views of major French museums including Musee d'Orsay, the Louvre, a fresco of the Hotel Sale, Hotel Biron, and Centre Pompidou stairway. The face value and words "Republique Francaise" are also inscribed.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for an art enthusiast. Add this 2020 Silver €250 Masterpieces of Museums Proof (Self-Portrait) coin to your cart today!
This work is part of a series of self-portraits from Vincent Van Gogh and was created in 1889. This painting was created in oil on canvas and is displayed in the Orsay Museum in Paris.
The Musee D'Orsay
This museum is located on the site of the Orsay Palace and was built in 1810, but then burned down in 1871. It was rebuilt and ready to welcome visitors again during the 1900 Universal Exhibition. The museum was opened in the palace in 1986 and hosts an impressive collection of Impressionist paintings.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.