Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Largest denomination used in circulation.
- Circulated Federal Reserve Note from series 1934-A from the Chicago district housed in a Capital Plastics currency holder.
- This note is in Fine condition.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
- This note has heavy wear and some repairs.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.