Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
- Coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
Protect your coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add this historic Russian coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.