Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the AU-55 conidition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Showcase your certified Russian Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 7.5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as Y#63.
Although these had a large mintage of over 16 million, they are rarely offered for sale.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review