- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Morgan Silver Dollar design proved to be so popular that in 1921 they were reissued for one year only. 2021 marks 100 years since these coins were struck. Celebrate the history of this iconic coin with the APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label creates an attractive presentation and adds to the collectibility of these iconic coins.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Struck at the Denver mint.
- Note: Cores may vary and could be clear or black.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Take part in history by commemorating the 100th anniversary of this beautiful coin! Add this certified 1921-D Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 21, 2020
I bought the PDS set as soon as I saw them. I love the 21 Morgan and these are a must own. All 3 looked nicer than 64 and two had a little edge toning. The 100th holder just adds to the look of the coin so much.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.