- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the Connecticut legislature.
- Denominated in British currency as 1 Shilling, 3 Pence. Also known as Fifteen Pence.
- Dated March 1, 1780, and punch canceled. This note is Crisp Uncirculated.
- Face: Intricately engraved border surrounding the obligation and colony arms.
- Back: Smaller border framing the denomination and printers name.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note has some wear, but has been well preserved, and considering they are well over 200 years old, a great collectible! This note will make a nice addition to any Colonial currency collection.
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.