- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the Connecticut legislature on March 1, 1780.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Punch canceled, but still a nice Crisp Uncirculated example.
- Face: Intricately engraved border surrounding the obligation and colony arms with authorized signatures.
- Back: Smaller border framing the denomination and printers name.
These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. This Connecticut issue is reasonably priced and will not break your budget. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note has little wear, but has been hole canceled, and considering it is well over 200 years old, still quite collectible!
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.