- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Notes will be housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon—Friedberg#1952-D.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this Note to your cart today!
1928 five dollar bills are a little bit different because they were redeemable in Gold. They read “Redeemable In Gold On Demand At The United States Treasury, Or In Gold Or Lawful Money At Any Federal Reserve Bank.” The above phrase is known as the Gold clause. This phrase does not make 1928 Federal Reserve notes also Gold certificates. Gold certificates have a Gold colored seal and serial number.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.