2006 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Red-Back Spider Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2006 Proof Silver Red Back Spider coin features a striking black and red coloring, bringing this little devil into sharp focus on the coin's brilliant mirrorlike background.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a striking black and red coloring that brings this little devil in to sharp focus on the coin's brilliant mirrorlike background.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Red-Black Spider Proof coin to your cart today!
First release in The Deadly and Dangerous Series.
Found all over Australia and particularly common in urban areas, Red-Back spiders can deliver an extremely painful bite. Thank goodness for Dr. Saul Wiener, who discovered an anti-venom in 1956. This coin marks the 50th anniversary of Dr. Wiener's discovery.
Illustrated shipper box shows a little wear.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 7, 2011
I purchased this item when it was first released. Since then its value has basically doubled yearly (nutshell figure). This coin is sweet. I have been tempted to sell it on a few occasions. I think I’ll hang onto it for some time to come. I have only seen this coin for sale in a couple of other places and it’s always a significant increase over what Apmex is asking. It’s beautifully packaged, the artwork is great and the Perth mint has outdone them on the quality of the mintage.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.