- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island and dated July 2, 1780.
- This note shows that the smallest state has the longest name: Rhode Island's official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
- The denomination is 7 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- This note has been graded CrispUncirculated.
- Face: Obligation and signatures.
- Back: Bold black and red printing to deter counterfeiting.
Not many of these notes exist in this nice of a condition. Add this Crisp Uncirculated example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.