Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Actual Silver weight of 0.2273 oz. 0.500 fine.
- Struck in 1942 during the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- Mintage of 31,220,000.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Head of George VI left.
- Reverse: Coat of arms flanked by crowned monograms.
Protect your coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Silver Half Crown to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.