- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This Colonial note from Virginia carries an issue date of October 5, 1778 and is denominated as Fifteen Spanish Milled Dollars.
- A nice original Colonial issue graded in Very Fine-30 condition by PCGS Currency. Noted as being Apparent with Tape repaired edge splits and tears.
- Bears the motto "Sic Semper Tyrannis!"
- Face: The printing on this example is faded. Signatures are neat and bold under the date.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Add this piece of Colonial American history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.