- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the New Jersey legislature on December 31, 1763.
- The denomination is Six Shillings.
- Graded Choice New Crisp Uncirculated-63 by PMG. Noted as having been previously mounted.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- Face: Depicts a small zodiac symbol of Aries the ram to the left of the serial number. Also has border cuts and the British arms.
- Back: The nature print displays a sage leaf with an ornamental border design.
- Stains comment.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Signatures are Robert Smith, Jonathan Johnston and John Smyth.
This note will make a nice addition to any Colonial currency collection. Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.