- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On February 19,1989 an amateur metal detector's discovered an pot containing 22,500 Billon Nummus. Local legends around Nether Compton say that a an Ancient Roman Villa existed around the area the hoard was discovered but this has never been verified.
- Nether Compton Hoard Recovery. Part of the original find on 22,500 Billon Nummus discovered in 1989 in and earthen pot.
- Roman Billon Nummus Emperor Constantine II, the son of Constantine the Great.
- Issued as Caesar.
- Authenticated and graded Choice Extra Fine by NGC.
- Obverse: Constantine II wearing a pearl diadem facing right.
- Reverse: Reverse types will vary though military themes are common in this hoard.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Roman coin is an inexpensive way to start your collection of graded Roman Coins. Add this Roman coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.