20 oz Gold Bar - Engelhard (Loaf-Style/Poured, .996.1 Fine)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Extremely Rare and Very Scarce!
This unique 996.1 fine Gold bar is a vintage loaf-style bar, hand poured and hand stamped from the earlier days of Engelhard Refining Company and was potentially produced as early as the 1960s.
- Contains 20 oz of .996.1 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Engelhard name encompassed by an elongated octagon with the purity and unique serial above and the weight below.
- Reverse: Intentionally left blank.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Handle your Gold bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold bar is an efficient way to obtain a large amount of Gold in a single purchase while adding a collective appeal to your holdings. Add this vintage Gold bar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.