- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Created by author Ian Fleming in 1953, James Bond was brought to cinema screens for the first time in the 1962 movie Dr. No. For more than 50 years, the fictional Secret Service operative known as 007 has entertained and excited audiences with his thrilling adventures and sophisticated style.
- Maximum mintage of only 700 foils.
- Crafted from 35 grams of 99.9% Silver.
- Shipped inside a prestigious black box within a branded sleeve, the Silver foils are encased in a perspex frame suitable for wall-mounting.
- Obverse: The obverse of the foil features the signature 007 gun logo as well as the product’s silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Crafted from 35 grams of 99.9% silver, the foil fuses color and engraving to portray the first character poster released in December 2019 for No Time To Die.
Order this 2020 James Bond Movie Poster No Time to Die foil to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.