- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian-Rank Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse with the coin’s 2020-year date, weight, purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s design features an exciting scene from the opening sequence of the movie in which James Bond bungee jumps from the top of a dam wall. Also included in the design is the official GoldenEye logo and the Bond Family Crest bearing the motto ORBIS NON SUFFICIT (the world is not enough) and the number 25.
This special release will be a true collector item for years to come! Order this 2020 Silver James Bond GoldenEye Proof coin today!
James Bond is a fictional British Secret Service Agent created by author Ian Fleming in 1953. Producers Albert R. ‘Cubby’ Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962 with Dr. No. More than 50 years later James Bond continues to entertain and excite audiences around the world in one of the longest running and successful film franchises.
The spy has been portrayed by six actors to date, each bringing their own flair to the role. The star of four Bond movies between 1995 and 2002, Pierce Brosnan captured the timeless appeal of the character in a new world of high-technology and post-Cold War intrigue.
GoldenEye saw James Bond on the trail of Alec Trevelyan, a vengeful rogue agent who is in possession of a terrifying satellite-borne weapons system. The opening sequence, in which James Bond bungee jumps from the top of a dam wall, is regarded as one of the best movie stunts of all time.
James Bond Indicia © 1962-2020 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. © 2020 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 2, 2021
I remember when I played the Iconic 007 Goldeneye N64 video game when I was 5 years old. Once I seen Apmex selling this one of a kind coin, I knew without hesitation, I had to have it! Thank you Apmex for making this happen by selling me a piece of memory to my great childhood times!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.