- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a close-up of the face of the polar bear. Next to the bear is a paw highlighted in Gold. Above the polar bear is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An amazing animal on this amazing coin. Add one of these Polar Bear coins to your collection today!
Polar bears live in the northern polar regions and are closely related to the brown bear.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.