Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Tetradrachm from the Macedonian Empire. 336-323 BC. 17.17 grams.
- Struck at side. Posthumous issue around 325-320 BC.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in Extra Fine condition.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Head of Herakles right wearing a lion skin.
- Reverse: Zeus enthroned holding an eagle and scepter wreath in left field.
Protect your ancient coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Silver Tetradrachm from the reign of Alexander the Great to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.