Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 6,898,000 coins.
- These coins will be in brilliant uncirculated condition and packaged in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of veiled Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: Depicts Saint George slaying the dragon.
- Minted at The Royal Mint.
- KM 785; SCBC-3874; Friedberg #396.
Showcase your certified coin in style by adding a display or gift box to your order.Featuring the Saint George slaying the dragon design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this 1893 Gold British Sovereign coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.