- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Graded SP-69 by PCGS with.
- Low mintage of only 167,703 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Jefferson facing left. "In God We Trust" is to his left with "LIBERTY", the date and the mint mark on the right.
- Reverse: Depicts Monticello with "E Pluribus Unum" above with the denomination and United States of America below.
- Features a special “matte finish” created by sandblasting the dies and striking the coins twice.
Protect and display your 1994-P Jefferson Nickel in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1994-P Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!
The 1994-P Special Mint Set Jefferson Nickel is the second lowest mintage mint state Jefferson nickel from 1938 to 2009. The 1994-P Special Strike nickel was only offered by the U.S. Mint inside a Special Coin and Currency Set.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.