- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This Colonial note from Virginia carries an issue date of October 16, 1780 and is denominated as one of the highest denominations.
- A nice original Colonial issue in Very Fine condition.
- This note is denominated in both Dollars as well as Pounds.
- Face: Obligation with "Five Hundred Dollars" at the top and "Virginia Currency" at the bottom.
- Back: Unprinted but contains the denominations typed out on either side.
Add this piece of Colonial American history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.