- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of 999 fine Silver
- Mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features fan image of a Barbary Macaque holding an ornamental key. Behind the Macaque is a graphic resembling crowns. Included is the year of issue, metal content and fineness and name of the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Gibraltar government.
Protect your 1 oz coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the first coin in this series. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The Barbary Macaque is the only primate species found north of the Sahara in Africa. The population in Gibraltar is the only wild monkey population on the European continent.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 9, 2021
Packaged in a slightly convex brilliant plastic case makes viewing easier. Magnificent artistry in this coin! The mischievous monkey character is offset by the formal pose, as if he will leap away at any moment! He holds a key- leading you to imagine he has just snatched it from a guard. The mandala background rounds out an otherwise lanky angular monkey. Inspirational! Grand daughter will love it!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.