|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck in .900 fine Gold.
- Authenticated and graded MS-61 by PCGS with the special Ship of Gold slab. This slab includes a pinch of California Gold Dust.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Liberty with 13 stars around the perimeter. The date is at the bottom.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with its wings spread and a shield in front of its breast. The mint mark is located just above the denomination.
- This coin is Type 1 as the denomination is abbreviated “TWENTY D.”.
- Minted in Philadelphia and carries no mint mark.
Protect and display your 1852 $20 Lib Gold SS Central America coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1852 $20 Lib Gold SS Central America coin to your cart today!
S.S. Central America:
Own a piece of the California Gold rush known today as “America’s Lost Treasure”. It is part of the coins minted in San Francisco then put on the ill-fated S.S. Central America which set sail for New York City. The ship encountered a fierce hurricane off the East coast, sunk, and remained beneath the Atlantic Ocean off the Carolinas for the next 130 years.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.