Currently Out of Stock
Almost Unc - 50
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 17 coins at this grade level with 75 graded higher.
- Contains .4838 oz Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-50 condition.
- Mintage of 17,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
When the coinage continued for $10 Liberty Gold Eagles a new design, the Coronet or "Liberty Head" style, was implemented. This Version of mintage was continued through 1907, with only a very slight change in the design in 1839, also adding the words "IN GOD WE TRUST" in 1866. Only few people collect Liberty Head eagles by date and other varieties. Not one person is known to have collected an entire set of Uncirculated $10 Liberty Head Gold Eagles. Be one of the first to aim for such a collection!
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review