2020 Democratic Rep. of Congo 1/2 gram Gold Mamenchisaurus BU
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 2,000.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two Mamenchisaurus. One has its neck stretched out drinking out of a body of water. In the background is a mountain range and a large prehistoric bird flying above their heads. Mamenchisaurus have long necks, which made up half their total body length. Included is the years he roamed the earth and the year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The third coin in the series. Add one of these Memenchisaurus Gold coins to your collection today!
The Mamenchisaurus was a herbivore and some paleontologists believed that it would have to eat 1,2000 pounds of food a day to stay alive.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.