Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a maroon clamshell box with a black beauty box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist June Steube, the reverse captures the majesty of an official emblem that embodies the history, landscape and wild spirit of Canada. The busy beaver (Castor canadensis) is shown peacefully standing on a pile of gnawed branches near the water's edge in one of Canada's many lakes and streams. The reverse includes the curve text "CANADA" above a maple flourish and the year "2020".
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Collect them all! Add this 2020 Canada 1/2 oz Silver O'Canada! Beaver coin to your cart today!
Seen here, the beaver is synonymous with Canada's wilderness and the waterways that vein our landscape. It's a community-minded creature that is well adapted to its environment—qualities that exemplify the Canadian spirit. This industrious builder also played a major role in our nation's past. In fact, no other creature has shaped our nation's history like the busy beaver, whose pelt fuelled the economic and social development of modern Canada.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.