- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
According to legend, many carp swim upstream and attempt to jump the Dragon Gate, but few prevail. If a carp bravely perseveres and completes the final leap, it is rewarded for its hard work by being transformed into a powerful golden dragon — like the triumphant dragon on this 99.99% pure Gold coin.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Your beautiful gold coin is presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell and packaged in a red graphic beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year "red envelope" tradition of bestowing a wish for luck and good fortune.
- Mintage of 8,888.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The reverse design by graphic designer Albert Ng is inspired by the Chinese legend of the Carp and the Dragon Gate and influenced by depictions of Chi Wen, second son of the Dragon King. Having completed the final leap to the top of the waterfall, the carp is rewarded with a transformation and is depicted as a Chinese dragon-headed fish. Beneath it are the water symbols of adversity and obstacles to overcome in order to achieve success.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.