|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .407 oz actual Silver weight, and is slightly larger than a U.S. half dollar.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the authenticity and XF-40 grade and protects the coin.
- Cob coins, struck by hand on crude planchets, were among the first coinage minted in the New World.
- Obverse: Crowned arms of Castile and Leon, with the motto "Plus Ultra" in the background.
- Reverse: The arms of Leon and Castile. Denomination and mint mark to the sides.
- Produced at the Mexico mint.
Protect and display your Silver 4 Reales coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historic coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.