- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3161 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on the moon clutching an olive branch.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark.
Protect and display your graded Eisenhower Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add this "Last of the Large Dollar" coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.