Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a beautiful colorized presentation case with an acrylic lid.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the coin's monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra design in full color perched on the brand of a gum tree with leaves and seedpods. The reverse also includes the inscription "Australian Kookaburra", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, and the coin's weight, purity, and the 2021 year-date.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.
This special release of the 2021 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous Kookaburra design on the reverse, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2021 1 oz Silver Kookaburra (World Money Fair Special) to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The 50th anniversary of the World Money Fair (WMF) was due to take place in Berlin beginning January 29th 2021, but instead will take virtually for the first time the event's history. To mark this special event, The Perth Mint has crafted an exclusive colorized coin for release in WMF packaging, featuring the 2021 Kookaburra design in vivid color.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.