- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins are issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar and are not being released into circulation by local banks.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Coins are packaged in a mint sealed bag.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Features Septima Clark marching with three young African American students carrying books and an American flag, representing that education and literacy among oppressed people is necessary for empowerment and enjoyment of civil rights. Edge: Incused inscriptions; “2020,” “D” mint mark, and “E PLURIBUS UNUM”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated American Innovation Dollar 100-Coin Bag to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.