|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz fine Gold.
- This coin had a low mintage of only 5,000 coins produced.
- Certified a PR-68 Ultra Cameo by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
- Face value backed by the Isle of Man government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Angel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This gorgeous coin is a must have for any numismatic collector or Angel lover. Add this 1986 Gold Angel graded by NGC as PR-68 Deep Cameo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 68 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.