Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin. The symbols after the date on the holder may vary.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2000.
- Reverse: Features a single panda holding a bamboo twig.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2000 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review