|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series of 1862 $10 United States Legal Tender Note.
- One of the first Legal Tender notes issued by the United States government.
- Signatures: Chittenden/Spinner—Friedberg #93.
- Housed in an archival quality Mylar PMG currency holder.
- Face: Large portrait of Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States is featured on this note.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in two locations, and the obligation at center.
Certified by PMG as Crisp Uncirculated-62 this U.S. paper money issue from the Civil War. The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the federal government to print paper money. This series is a favorite with collectors due to its intricate engraving and place in history. Add this collectors item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.