- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1 million coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and authenticates its origin from the San Francisco Mint.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that these coins were received from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Bullion Silver Eagles do not bear mint marks - San Francisco releases were identified only by the serial numbers on the sealed monster boxes shipped from the Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle coin combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2021 (S) Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver Eagles were produced at the San Francisco Mint in early 2021, as a result of the impact of the corona virus pandemic on operations at the West Point Mint as well as the massive increase in demand for bullion during this time of global turmoil. This marks only the third time since 2017 that Silver Eagles were made outside of West Point.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Tom Reeve
Date:Apr 26, 2022
With all the chaos that's happened over the last two years, it's been a very interesting time for the numismatic market too. Since 2021's the last year ASEs were produced with Mercanti's original Heraldic Eagle reverse, I knew I had to pick one up alongside the new Type 2 design by Emily Damstra. Both the coin and its holder are in excellent condition. It's definitely worth picking this one up if you haven't yet, since it is likely to be the last issue of the original Type 1 design for quite a while, if at all.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.