- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Individual coin will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Edge: The motto "E Pluribus Unum" with the words divided by stars.
- Minted in 1908 at the following mint: Denver.
Protect your $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Almost Uncirculated coins have just the slightest hint of wear and retain most of their original luster, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Add this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Henry Nelson
Date:Dec 15, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.