Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This release begins the story of a tiger cub depicted with famous landmarks of South Korea during the country's four seasons.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 1,000 rounds.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a round display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Illustrates a tiger cub in Seoul, the capital of the Republic of Korea perched on the gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace. On the right side, the symbolic Namsan Seoul Tower shines brightly, and the blooming azaleas and forsythias around the tiger signal that spring is near.
- Reverse: Features the Korean Peninsular embodied in "Hangul", the Korean alphabet over a tiger print. The KOMSCO logo is also incorporated into the design with latent letter changing technology.
Protect your 1 oz Silver Tiger medal from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the second release of Korea's Silver Tiger bullion series. Add one of these Korean Silver Tigers to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.