Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains four 1/2 gram .9999 fine Gold coins. Total Gold content .064
- Set comes in a beautiful box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country.
- Reverse: Features four different United State motifs: the current American Buffalo Indian Head, Indian Head Eagle from 1907, the Half Eagle from 1908 and the Indian from 1856
- Sovereign coin back by the Solomon Islands.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful American Buffalo Set to your cart today!
This is the seven set in this series and previous sets have sold out. Previous sets paid tribute to the American Eagle, Britannia, Kangaroo, Maple Leaf plus other popular sovereign coins. Just like previous sets this has a limited mintage.
The country of issue, Solomon Islands is comprised of six major islands and is located in Oceania, east of Papua New Guinea. Honiara is the capital with approximately 70,000 people. The population is approximately 555,000 and is predominantly Melanesian. Their local customs and traditions is still an important part of their life.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.