Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Solidus. 4.37 grams. 19 mm.
- Struck at Constantinople.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 2/5.
- NGC has notated this coin with some scratches and a bend.
- Obverse: Helmeted and cuirassed bust facing slightly right, holding spear over shoulder and shield.
- Reverse: Cross potent set upon three steps; crowned and draped figures of Heraclius and Tiberius standing facing, each holding a globus cruciger.
Protect and display your Byzantine Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.