Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Solidus struck in Gold. 4.36 grams.
- Struck at Constantinople.
- Struck during the reign of the Emperor Constans II, who was Byzantine Emperor from 654-668. He became consul in 642, which made him the last Roman emperor to become consul.
- NGC has graded this coin as being a Mint State example.
- Strike: 3/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Notated with an edge clip.
- Obverse: Constans II and Constantine IV facing.
- Reverse: Constans II and Constantine IV facing. cross potent divides.
- Sear 964.
Protect and display your Byzantine Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperor Constans II to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.