Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a decorative clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 888 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Inspired by the Chinese legend of The Carp and the Dragon Gate, the selectively Gold-plated reverse design by Canadian artist Simon Ng represents the dramatic moment when the carp has overcome adversity and is transformed into a dragon. Triumphant, the golden dragon-headed fish is the image of strength as it rises up from the tumbling waters and spray of the waterfall obstacle.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Even the number "8" in the price and mintage are designed to attract good luck and fortune in the New Year. Hurry and order this Triumphant Dragon coin today!
According to the Chinese legend of the Carp and the Dragon Gate, schools of carp in the Yellow River would swim against the current and attempt to leap over the Dragon Gate. Reaching the top of the waterfall was a seemingly impossible feat for all but the most determined fish. The carp that triumphed over extreme adversity and made the leap was rewarded for its perseverance: it was transformed into a mighty golden dragon, and that awe-inspiring moment is beautifully depicted on this half-kilogram .9999 fine Silver coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.