- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage limited to 500 coins.
- Each coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and $5 denomination. Included is an image of the ship's steering wheel and a map.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of the Titanic ship at sea. Included are images of artifacts found on the seabed which included a violin, pocket watch and coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An amazing coin for any history buff or collector of ships. Add this 2 oz Antique Silver Shipwrecks in History coin to your cart today!
The Titanic struck an iceberg on April 15, 1912 and disappeared beneath the waves.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.