1935-H $1.00 Silver Certificate CU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the last of the series 1935 Silver Certificates before the introduction of the series 1957s. Printed in relatively small quantities compared with some of the preceding and successive issues, this type is elusive in CU condition.
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Design similar to our current $1 bill.
- Comes in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, the Series 1935-H had an original printing of only 30,520,000. This is a very small number when compared to most $1 Silver Certificates. Crisp Uncirculated examples of this issue are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Series 1935-H with Granahan/Dillon signatures and Friedberg#1618.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.