- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Each coin comes in a frame case and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, year of issue, country of issue and $1 denomination..
- Reverse: Portrays Mercury running with the Caduceus and below him are stacks of Gold coins. In the background is the a world map.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect your capsules and coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Everyone needs good fortune. Add this Silver Fortuna Redux Coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Mercury is often portrayed with a Caduceus bearing the inscription Fortuna Redux, a wish for a safe return home. Redux means coming back or returning.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sacramento, CA USA
Date:Sep 20, 2021
This coin features Mercury climbing steps made of coins. As an investment, the price has increased from when I bought it. The initial price was higher than the silver content. Would I buy it again? Yes
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell