Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .522 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a framed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 499 coins.
- Obverse: Features "Third Imperial Egg" as well as a small profile of Queen Elizabeth II that appears to be floating above the egg in detailed bordering.
- Reverse: Features a colorful replica of the original Fabergé egg. A colorful pink egg with lilies covering the egg with a gold stand.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Fabergé Egg coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Silver Fabergé Eggs Lilies Of The Valley Egg to your cart today!
The “Lilies of the Valley” egg was an Easter gift from the Tsar Nicholas II of Russia to his wife Alexandra Feodorovna. This priceless masterpiece reveals a surprise, three medallions with miniature portraits of Tsar Nicholas and his two oldest daughters. Created in Art Nouveau style, its outer part is covered with rose enamel, Gold, rubies, pearls and diamonds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.