- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Officially licensed by the National Football League.
- Limited edition item, and limited mintage of 10,000.
- Each coin is individually numbered and protected in an acrylic capsule to preserve its condition.
- The coin is also presented in a 6" x 4" booklet case, allowing for flipping the center page to view both sides. The coin includes an individually numbered certificate of authenticity, which matches the number on the coin.
- Struck on fine Silver plate, and selectively flash-plated with 24kt Gold.
- Obverse: Features the official Super Bowl LV logo, as well as the commissioner's signature.
- Reverse: Features the dueling Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Kansas City Chiefs team logos, as well as the date and location of the game.
Coin number 1 is used as the official flip coin during the Super Bowl coin toss, and subsequent coins are available exclusively for you to add to your collection!
This limited edition medallion is the perfect way to commemorate Super Bowl LV being held in Tampa, FL. Prepare for the face-off between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Kansas City Chiefs by pre-ordering this official NFL licensed Super Bowl LV 2-Tone Flip Coin today!
National Football League
The National Football League (NFL) is an American football league consisting of 32 football teams, divided between the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). There is a 17-week regular season from September to December, followed by playoffs and then a final game at the Super Bowl, where the champions of the NFC and AFC face-off.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 2, 2021
Date:Feb 26, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.