|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Dutch Silver Lion Dollar. 27.68 grams.
- Struck in the West Friesland region of the Netherlands.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the authenticity and XF-45 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Armored knight bearing a shield with a lion crest.
- Reverse: Rampant lion within beaded circle, date at top.
- Dav-4870, KM-17.
Display you Lion Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this historic coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.