- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
New for 2021, the Royal Dutch Mint has released a modern restrike of the "Silver Rider" which was first issued in 1669. According to many, the most beautiful coin ever issued!
- Mintage of only 100 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in a Royal Delft earthenware along with certificate of authenticity from the Royal Dutch Mint. The Delft Blue coin holder depicts classic Dutch scenery: a flat landscape with water, a windmill and beautiful flowers.
- Obverse: Features a knight riding his horse along with the lettering MO.NO.ARG.PRO.CON FOE.BELG.D.GEL.C.Z. which translates to, "New Silver coin of the Dutch Republic. Duchy of Gelderland."
- Reverse: Displays the coat of arms along with the lettering CONCORDIA. RES.PARVAE. CRESCVNT. 2021 which translate to, "Concordance makes small things grow."
- Guaranteed by the Royal Dutch Mint.
This stunning Silver Proof coin is loved around the world for its 2 oz metal content and classic, restrike design. Add the 2021 Netherlands 2 oz Silver Proof Ducaton Silver Rider Restrike to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Wxman Slaw
Date:Mar 6, 2021
I am very impressed by the high quality of the 2021 Piedfort Ducaton, and the Royal Delft porcelain container. The coin and container were in perfect condition. The packaging was nearly perfect except for the sticky tape used to keep the lid on the Royal Delft container. Both the outer box and the COA were also very high quality. Overall, I am very impressed with the Royal Dutch Mint products. Also, the micro mintage of 100 pieces makes this a must have for any collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.