Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality Mylar sleeve by PCGS.
- Barely circulated note from series 1934-A certified by PCGS as Choice About New 55.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
These notes are highly sought after by collectors. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2103-G.
Series 1934 notes were the first Federal Reserve Notes printed during the Great Depression, and saw considerable circulation! This note also is a MULE note which is currently valued at $400 in CU by the current Schwartz & Lindquist guide to Small Size U.S. Paper Money.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review